It is our goal at Risen City Kids to provide a safe, fun, and age-specific environment, where we lead our kids into a soul changing relationship with Jesus.
6 MOS - 3 YRS
In our youngest Risen City Kids’ class, your children will have fun and learn about Jesus though age appropriate play, exciting crafts and activities, and meaningful and loving interaction with our team members.
Parent/Guardian Info: Our Risen City Kids' team members will contact you during the service if your child is in need of a diaper change or comfort from prolonged crying. We'd also encourage you to bring an item that we could provide to your child if comfort is needed.
4 - 10 YRS
In our oldest Risen City Kids’ class, our teams present fun and engaging church services that communicate biblical truth. Following their service, your children will split into age specific connect groups where they’ll talk about how to practically apply what they’ve learned to their lives.
On a Sunday morning, we want your family to feel at home. Here’s a little of what you can expect when you join us:
- Our venue can accommodate strollers! There will be stroller parking in our kids area.
- When you arrive, follow our Risen City Kids’ signage to our kids area (Mercury Cafe). Once there, you’ll be greeted by our friendly Check In team.
- You are welcome to check your child in as early as fifteen minutes prior to the service. We use a secure check in system that gives your child a security code. Only you, as the parent, has the matching slip. Check out occurs immediately after the service is done in each classroom. In order to pick-up your child, you will be asked to provide the matching slip.
- Our Check In team members will explain the process and answer any additional questions you may have.
- Our Risen City Kids’ team members will all have lanyards on to help you identify them.
Parent/Guardian Info: If you are planning to join us for Next Steps immediately following our service, your children will remain in our care and can be picked up in our 4 - 10 YRS room.